Urinal - element bathroom, thanks to which can be comfortably satisfied with the natural need. And if earlier these adaptations seemed not completely hygienic, today they are manufactured and installed in accordance with the direct purpose, and there are urinals not only for men, but for women.
- The concept and functions of a urinal
- Varieties of urinals
- Technical details of installation
- Features of creating a water supply
- Features of drainage from equipment
The concept and functions of a urinal
The urinal is a bowl with an oblique cut. Traditionally, the main material for its production is faience. All urinals are supplied with an efficient and high-quality drainage system. Wash waste is produced by means of a simple, simple device, which includes a tap, buttons, and a lever. Sometimes the management of the electronic unit is provided.
The urinal acts as a traditional attribute in any public toilet. Being accessible and having a wide functional spectrum, this element allows men and women to cope with natural needs in comfortable conditions. In modern products, physiological characteristics are taken into account in production, so the dispatch of the need through this method is considered to be maximally hygienic and comfortable.
The market of devices for commercial and public enterprises in terms of the choice of urinals is extensive. All offered products differ in style directions, color solutions, design, and each of them is equipped with high indicators. There are several features of how to choose a urinal. Photos show their abundance in the market.
Urinal: a photo of varieties of urinals
Depending on the evaluation parameters, all products can be classified according to the directions:
- method and features of installation;
- used flushing systems;
- material of manufacture;
- features of the form of construction.
Currently, manufacturers produce hanging, wall and floor products. There are also different types of drains. These are hidden products (through the back surface and wall), external elements (through the lower and upper parts respectively). As a rule, the waste siphon - an indivisible part of the whole structure. This feature makes the installation procedures simple, improves their appearance and reduces the number of required sanitary fittings.
Traditionally, floor models are used in public places and are multi-sectional structures - like inclined channels, standing near the wall. But there is no need to be limited to a single stereotype, because there are individual floor structures that are close to their "brethren" in terms of design features.
According to the flushing system
Products are supplemented by several flush devices:
- Semiautomatic requires a short press of the button and lever, after which the system measures the required amount of water, and then the valve overlaps;
- Automation is the simplest system, since it is possible not to think about flushing at all, since the photosensor and the electronics system will react in a timely manner to the involuntary actions of the host and will begin to function. The disadvantage is only in the high cost of using such devices;
- The manual system involves opening the crane and pressing the lever, and then closing / releasing after recruiting enough water. Features are clean, economical and independent.
According to the material of manufacture
By this criterion, certain types of urinals can be identified. The best option is faience or porcelain, equipped with a special glaze coating. It is often possible to find plastic and metal products related to author's design designs. Awareness in this issue will help to determine competently the choice of the product.
Technical details of installation
Before you make a long-awaited purchase and purchase a bathroom urinal, you need to pay attention to several factors that can influence the choice of certain models.
- Preferred connection method;
- Variant of the fixing (considered);
- Technique of drainage water discharge;
- Availability of special requirements for equipment.
Features of creating a water supply
Many models assume several types of water supply - external and internal. In the first case, the installation follows finishing. With a concealed supply, this is done in advance, before carrying out the basic finishing operations. This approach simplifies the solution of many problems.
Features of drainage from equipment
If several constructions are assumed in the room, it is forbidden to combine them by means of a single drain pipe and one siphon, which is installed to the opening of the urinal. It is important to seal the joint area. It is provided with a surfacer putty applied to the area of the siphon pipe.
Thus, the urinal in interior of the bathroom plays an important role, because it provides an attractive appearance and functionality of the room. From the right choice of design depends on the comfort of your home.