Such a design of the toilet was recently applied in our country. Often it can be found in shopping and sports centers, but the installation of this model is beneficial and convenient in apartments and houses. There are different models and configurations of these products. They have a long service life and easy maintenance. In addition, this option takes up little space, since the tank is installed in the wall. Bowl It does not have a leg that clutters the structure, which allows you to place flooring under toilet bowl.
- Structural features
- Common misconceptions
- Additional functions
- Pros and cons of the system
- How to choose?
In any convenient place to use a metal frame is installed. Most often this is the wall on which the communication networks are located, but this is not an axiom.
Advice! The main thing is to find a place to install a drain tank. It should be niche in the wall about 25 centimeters, in which for septum hide the tank. In addition to gypsum board, another material can be used.
On a note! The tank is fixed to four fasteners (two to the wall and two to the floor). In this way, you can adjust the height. The tank is produced most often from plastic and can be of different volumes - from 3 to 9 liters. Hoses from the kit help to quickly install the toilet.
Advantages of the suspension model
This product looks good in small bathroom or toilet, because it visually increases the area. A variety of design solutions will fit in toilets in any bathroom interior.
Another plus is the reduction of noise during the descent of water. Care and maintenance of the toilet does not take much time and effort. A special coating does not allow the formation of lime scale and rust, as water quickly drains and does not stay on the surface.
Common misconceptions among consumers
- More often than not, people who are overweight doubt that such a construction will survive. This is a delusion that has no basis.
Information! The metal frame provides a reliable and strong attachment to the wall, and manufacturers guarantee that the product can withstand up to 400 kg of weight.
- The second erroneous opinion is the assumption that in case of breakdown it will be necessary to dismantle tile, to get to the mechanism. Practice says the opposite: access to the tank is simple and get any mechanism is not difficult.
- The next misconception is that it is difficult to find parts and necessary parts on the market. However, this is not the case: all the necessary parts are supplied, and in the sanitary ware market it is easy to buy any spare part for replacement.
- Another myth is the high cost of goods of this group. The price depends on the chosen installation system and the manufacturer of the product.
Among the shortcomings can be called the need to search niches to mount the tank. The water supply is best done not by a flexible hose, but by a tube, since it will be immured.
To ensure ease of use, various cover designs are used, one of which is called microlift. This is a system that provides a quiet rise and fall of the lid. Such an invention allows not only to get rid of the unpleasant sound of the falling cover, but also will not allow it to burst or form a chip on the plumbing.
Advice! For families with children, it is necessary to buy such a seat with a micro-lift, because children often get injured due to a sharp lowering of the lid.
The principle of this mechanism resembles a door closer, but it has smaller dimensions. The modern market offers toilets that are equipped with such systems.
Pros and cons of the microlift system
This design has a number of advantages:
- thanks to the micro-lift the lid is closed smoothly, and the coating remains without chips and scratches;
- the period of use of such a seat is much longer;
- quiet functioning is convenient at night, when the others sleep;
- in the case of automatic operation, the lid independently rises and falls. This function has only expensive options that are equipped with sensors that respond to movement;
- The installation is simple and does not take much time.
The disadvantages of microlift can include:
- the system does not allow you to quickly close the cover if necessary;
- if you make an effort, you can break the mechanism;
- difficult to repair;
- when disassembling the system, it is easy to damage internal parts;
- When assembling, you should carefully read the instructions.
How to choose a seat with microlift?
- To properly select the lid, you need to measure the dimensions of the toilet bowl. They are inscribed in the warranty card or you can make measurements yourself (determine the length and width of the toilet bowl).
Advice! Measure the distance between the fasteners is not worth it, it is always standard. It should be remembered that the cover refers to goods that can not be exchanged, so you need to know the exact size. To buy cheap products is also not worth it, since most often these are goods of poor quality.
- When selecting products, pay attention to the quality of the manufacture of fasteners and the warranty period for the goods. Do not forget about the external design of the toilet, it must fit into the interior of the room. The market offers seats with additional functions of self-cleaning, heating, air aromatization.
Buy a hanging toilet with a micro-lift-seat can be in a specialized sanitary ware shop or the Internet. On the site you can view the goods, read their description and purchase for cash or cashless settlement with delivery to the right address.